All our providers are Board Certified, providing you with the most up-to-date and evidence-based care. We are a patient-centered practice and provide advanced care for pregnant women, children (newborn and up), adults, and grandparents.
Our providers oversee your medical needs, in order to create your medical home, to ensure you receive all the necessary tools and tests to maximize your health and wellness.
Managing your health can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have medical insurance. Even with insurance, healthcare can still be quite expensive. Our providers are well versed and experienced in providing high quality care at an affordable cost to you, so that you can spend more time being well than worrying about being sick. Call 803-325-7744 for your start to wellness today.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric & Adolescent Care
- Women’s Health
- Family Planning
- Centering Pregnancy
- Routine Newborn Care
- Foreign language translation and ASL services available on site
- On – site Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Diabetic Screening & Follow-up
- EPSDT Screening
- Hypertension Screening & Follow-up
- Immunizations-Adults, Children, Infants
- Laboratory Services
- Best Chance Network Program (Free Mammogram & Pap Tests)
- On-site Pharmacy
- On-site Affordable Care Act counselors
If you have any questions regarding our primary care services, please contact us at 803-325-7744 today.